Benefits of Drinking Water in Copper Vessel.
Benefits of drinking water in copper vessel & Drinking water on a regular basis is important and essential to our health. Most use UV filters and RO purifiers to keep their water clean. However an old-fashioned way of storing water has proven to be most effective a Copper Vessel. Storing water in this way allows a natural purification to occur. When water is stored in this way, mold, fungi, algae and bacteria that are naturally present in water are all killed. The water becomes safe for drinking It is preferred that you store the water overnight, or at least for four hours, to obtain this pure water. The mineral & Copper is also essential to our bodies. It can kill germs, Cleanse our bodies, prevent Cancer, reduce Swelling and rid our body of Toxins. Despite our bodies cannot create copper. Therefore it must be obtained through your foods, such as Seafood, organ meats, whole grains, lentils, nuts, seeds, chocolate, cereals, potatoes, peas, and some dark green leafy vegetables. If you drink two to three glasses of water that has been stored overnight in a Copper Vessel, you will obtain enough copper.
Here are the top health Benefits of Drinking Water in a Copper Vessel:
- Prevent Water-Borne Diseases Copper very easily kills most bacteria and germs that are created within the water which are known to cause diarrhea, dysentery and jaundice.
- Keeps the Digestive System Healthy Copper is also known to cleanse your stomach and remove any harmful toxins. When your stomach is functioning properly, It will eliminate waste and harmful products instead of having them remain in your body. Copper can help the function of your liver and kidneys, by ensuring that they absorb the correct nutrients from food. Consuming water that has been stored in a Copper Vessel will rid your body of any kind of infection. Simply consume a glass of water that has been stored overnight in the Copper Vessel on an empty stomach. This will keep your digestive system functioning well.
- Aids Weight Loss Copper-infused water also helps to eliminate any fat cells, which helps in losing excess body fat and maintaining a healthy body weight. This water is also great to drink instead of drinks that are high in calories, such as alcohol, soda, sugary drinks and juice that can contribute to weight gain. Along with this water, it is important that you maintain a healthy diet and exercise program in order to effectively lose weight.
- Boosts Heart Health Copper can also help with your cardiovascular health. Copper-infused water can help your body to prevent heart disease, keep your blood pressure under control, lower your cholesterol and stabilize your heart rate. Copper has been found to be good for your overall heart health, per a 2005 study published in the European Heart Journal. Copper can also help to prevent plague build-up in your arteries, which allows your blood to flow to your heart more freely. If your body becomes deficient in copper, it can raise your cholesterol, blood pressure and homo cysteine and uric acid. Copper-infused water can especially help those who are already at a high risk of heart disease.
- Promotes Healthy Skin Copper helps your body to produce melanin, which is responsible for the color of your eyes, hair and skin. Melanin is important to your body, as it also helps your body from sun damage, helps your wounds to heal quickly and helps to cover scars. It can also help with producing new skin cells, so that you can have smooth and blemish-free skin. Because of this, copper-infused water can help treat vitiligo, which is white patches on the skin.
- Beats Anemia Copper can help your body to better absorb iron, which is especially important in preventing anemia. Anemia occurs when a person’s red blood cell count is low and the hemoglobin level becomes low, as well. It can cause a person to feel weak, tired, have a high heart rate, have shortness of breath and have pale skin. An anemic person must eat iron-rich foods and/or take iron supplements, as instructed by their doctor. Copper-infused water can assist with the body’s absorbing of iron and help to fight anemia.
- Fights Inflammation Copper is able to fight swelling and inflammation. Because of this, copper-infused water helps with body aches and pains, as well as with arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It can even help treat acne, asthma, high fever, inflammatory bowel disease, and even cancer. Simply drink a few glasses of Copper-infused water each day and you will experience a huge relief from your aches and pains.
- Regulates Thyroid Gland Copper is an essential mineral that your body, particularly your thyroid gland, needs to function. A deficiency in copper can prevent the thyroid from functioning properly. This is important because your thyroid helps many essential organs, including your heart, brain, liver, kidneys and your skin. Try consuming some copper-infused water to improve the overall functioning of your thyroid.
Additional Tips:- Pour 2 to 3 glasses of water into the Copper Vessel, cover and leave it overnight or for at least 6 to 7 hours at room temperature then drink this water throughout the day. Do not refrigerate the water and avoid drinking an excessive amount of it. Just 3 glasses of this water is enough to provide all of the health benefits. Though rare an excessive amount of copper can lead to copper toxicity. Over time, the copper vessel oxidizes, so you need to clean it from time to time. To clean the vessel use lime or lemon juice or a small piece of tamarind as a cleanser. The acidic property of lemon and tamarind will make the vessel completely clean. Do not use a coarse scrub to wash the inside of the vessel. It might scrape away copper from the vessel.
Visit our Online Store for Health & Fitness products